i love ur updates!!! finally nigga toe! i miss u soo much and i cant believe how big the chumps are getting! i hope and pray i can come home in feb.i love u a-dog d-nuts
Hey, you got something up. Yeah!!! Can you believe how fast that time flies. I can't remember if I gave you our blog. Here it is if I forgot. www.caelanlowry.blogspot.com I was nice seeing you a couple weeks ago. Good luck on the house.
Michael is soo big and soo adorable. CAn't believe he is two. I was excited to find your blog. The house is going to be awesome, go Seth. Merry Christmas!!
4 comments:
Look's like he had a blast! Happy Birthday little guy. We really had fun the other night! We should do that more often!!!!
i love ur updates!!! finally nigga toe! i miss u soo much and i cant believe how big the chumps are getting! i hope and pray i can come home in feb.i love u a-dog
d-nuts
Hey, you got something up. Yeah!!! Can you believe how fast that time flies. I can't remember if I gave you our blog. Here it is if I forgot. www.caelanlowry.blogspot.com
I was nice seeing you a couple weeks ago. Good luck on the house.
Michael is soo big and soo adorable. CAn't believe he is two. I was excited to find your blog. The house is going to be awesome, go Seth. Merry Christmas!!
Post a Comment