Saturday, December 29, 2007






So I'm a little late again. But I just looked at my sister's blog and she has inspired me to keep blogging. It's really not my favorite thing to do. We had so much fun Christmas Eve at Seth's Gparents house. We gather together, roast weinies on the fire and, wait for Santa to come. Neither Gavin or Michael were having anything do to with Santa. Oh well, it was still fun!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you guys had tons of fun. We did too. The pinata is always fun. We missed you there. Happy New Years!
www.caelanlowry.blogspot.com

Ryan and Liz Meinzer said...

i am a horrible blogger!!! i look at others who do soo well and are always updating- i just dont have the desire! what a fun christmas you had. your boys are all grown up! thanx for the new pix! lots of love

daniell miner said...

a-dog! im soo glad u put new pics up there!i just want to squeeze ur little guys! they are too cute! i cant wait to see u in a few weeks! i love u sis!

Emily said...

Hey April!
It's been a while. What cute boys you have! It's fun being able to keep in touch and see you you're doing.
Emily

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de Plasma, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-de-plasma.blogspot.com. A hug.

Morgan said...

hi april and seth! this is morgan busath. i found your blog through the kanzlers. your little boys are so cute. i can't believe how much gavin looks like seth! our blog is nateolsonfamily.blogspot.com. hope you don't mind if i check in every once in a while. although, you are WAY behind on your blogging chica!!;)